Why Work for Us
A Raymond Brown career provides you with a challenging environment to exercise your skills, a safe and healthy workplace, investment in professional and personal development opportunities and a strong benefits package.
We are an exciting business with a unique culture; we offer an open working environment, transparency and employee freedom and are proud to be recognised as an Equal Opportunities Employer and Investors in People accredited.
Our exciting and diverse business has seen significant investment in recent years and Raymond Brown and its people continue to grow as we further develop across our industries to become leaders in the quest for a zero waste economy.
Training & Development
We are passionate about developing our people, providing fantastic opportunities within an exciting industry, and ensuring that all employees receive the training, career development, benefits and recognition they need.
- Six Monthly Reviews with line managers.
- Training relating to the enhancement of skills for an employee’s current job role. This can include internal and external courses, and providing technical or specialist training.
- Training leading to a professional or academic qualification. Raymond Brown encourages employees, who wish to do so, to pursue continuous professional development and where appropriate to gain further qualifications.
- Management training, including supervisory skills and management development programmes.
- Graduate development programme and apprenticeship schemes.
In addition to competitive salaries and a great working environment, Raymond Brown offers a number of discretionary benefits. These benefits are available, depending on your position.
- Holiday Entitlement
- Personal Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Work Clothing Allowance
If you believe you have the right skills and ambition to contribute to the on-going success of Raymond Brown we would be delighted to hear from you.